How to Delete Windows 7 Option from Dual Boot Menu?
Today all most all computer geeks are having more than one operating system installed on their systems. At present I am also having more than one operating system installed on my systems. You already know the benefits of having multiple OS and dual boot but sometimes you may see unexpected things. I was getting a window 7 boot option on boot menu which I had already deleted from my system so I deleted it manually and here are the steps to delete windows 7 from boot menu.
Steps to delete Windows 7 from Dual Boot Menu
To remove or delete Windows 7 from dual boot follow these steps:
- Go to Run command from start menu or use shortcut for it WINDOWS KEY + R.
- Type MSCONFIG and hit enter.
- System configration window will be opened.
- Click on Boot.
- Select the operating system you want to delete from the list.
- After selecting the operating system form the list hit “Delete”.
Note: Before clicking on “Delete” make sure that you have selected the correct operating system otherwise your main Operating system may get deleted.
- After clicking on “Delete” click on “OK” Your computer will be restarted automatically.
I hope this tutorial had helped you to remove window 7 boot option from boot manager/menu.