Hey do you like using Windows 8 and it’s making a problem “Your Pc Ran into a Problem and Needs to restart”? So today I am going to show you all how to fix that problem.
What is Windows 8?
Windows 8 is a new version of Windows Operating System. An Operating System (OS) produced by Microsoft for use on Personal Computers, Tablets, Home-Theater Pc’s etc. The Development of Windows 8 was started before the Release of Windows 7. The existence of Windows 8 was first announced on Consumer Electronic Show (CES) on 2011. And it was Generally Released on October 26, 2012. Windows 8 Carries a Great Improvement in user interface.
What’s the Cause of this Problem?
This problem is caused because of several mistakes done by users like deleting some of the files from System32 Folder OR Installation Problems.
How to Solve this Blue Screen Problem?
To fix this there are two methods let us check them out.
1. Go to Start menu > All Apps > Search for Command Prompt.
2. Run command prompt as an Administrator.
3. Type SFC /SCANNOW.
If the Problem is not fixed then try the other method
1. Go to Computer Properties
2. Advance system properties.
3. Click on Advance Tab.
4. Click on Start up and Recovery “Settings”
Now you all can see a portion of dialogue box saying “System Failure”
5. Uncheck “Automatically Restart”
6. In “Write Debugging information” Select “Complete Memory Dump” from the drop down menu.
7. And Click on Apply and Ok It may say you all to restart.
8. Restart your Pc.
9. You are done.
I hope these above tricks are helpful for you and you’ll not get “Your Pc Ran into a Problem and Needs to restart” error message again. Don’t forget to share your experience and how you overcome this problem.